Monday, January 27, 2020

In Search of a Few Good Keto/Low-Carb/Paleo/Carnivore Podcasts

Jimmy Moore and his fat pants
I used to listen to all of Jimmy Moore's podcasts quite often, but now that he is on hiatus, well, I still listen to HIS podcast but I'm trying to expand my list.

I'm open to any recommendation that my blog readers might have. Just add a comment to this post with a link. Any podcast that seems good-enough to be useful to others I will add to my 'podcast' blogroll. Sadly, it's hard to find podcast links that actually update properly in my blogroll, but I leave podcasts on as long as the link leads to something.

I have tried a few other podcasts such as 'Fat Burning Man' and 'Two Keto Dudes' but I'm always willing to try something new. If you yourself are a podcaster, do mention that with your link.


In Other News
I'm planning, in spite of my low-income, to get a new (or used) dishwasher to help me with my cleanup process. I'm hoping it will help me keep cooking so I can keep eating keto and improving my energy level, my blood sugars, my weight and my general health.

You may have seen that I am trying to blog more on this blog this month. If you want to encourage that, you can make a comment on this blog, and perhaps share the link to a good post on your social media. (Thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, but are always welcome. Comments with swearing, spam comments, off-topic comments and comments which are just flattery of me, not being of general interest, are read by me but not posted to the blog.